High Blood Pressure Relief
Most people know that having high blood pressure can lead to very serious medical issues. We all know that high blood pressure, if left untreated, can lead to heart disease, stroke, and kidney problems. The bad thing is that there are a lot of things we don't know about high blood pressure, such as what causes it. Also a lot of the prescription drugs prescribed for high blood pressure have dangerous side effects. If you want to get your blood pressure under control, try these high blood pressure home remedies.
It is estimated that upwards of 95% of the people who have high blood pressure don't even know that they are at risk. That is why high blood pressure is often referred to as the silent killer. There are a lot of things you can do that can help you lower your high blood pressure.
Of course, if you are under a doctor’s care and taking prescription medications, talk to your doctor before you make any changes. Even though these home remedies are all natural, that doesn't mean that you still can't have a potentially dangerous interaction with your other medications.
Here are some things you can try:
1. Use fresh lemon juice, about half a lemon, and add to an 8 ounce glass of water. Drink throughout your day, two to three hours apart.
2. Mix a tablespoon full of gooseberry juice with some honey and drink every day in the morning. Gooseberry helps to keep your blood flowing smoothly.
3. Take 1 tsp. of fenugreek seeds and add to a cup of water and drink daily in the morning and at night before bed. Doing this for about 25 days can help lower your high blood pressure.
4. Eating fresh papaya daily, on an empty stomach, has been shown in some people to help lower blood pressure.
5. And last, but not least, garlic. This may be one of the best known remedies for treating high blood pressure. Most people recommend taking about 1 clove a day and have noticed a significant decrease in their blood pressure in about 3 months. You can easily add it to many of the foods you prepare.
6. Exercise, particularly those, such as yoga, that are relaxing can help lower your blood pressure. The more you exercise the healthier your body will become and depending on the cause of your high blood pressure this could help lower your high blood pressure by giving you some much needed relaxation techniques.
If you are obese the exercises will provide the added benefit of helping you lose weight which will not only help with the high blood pressure but which can also help clear up, or prevent, many other health related issues.
Don't allow high blood pressure to put your health at risk. With so many potential side effects you want to make sure you get, and keep, your high blood pressure under control, and you don't need to solely rely on expensive prescription drugs and all the side effects they come with. Use these simple high blood pressure home remedies to get this dangerous disease under control once and for all.
I hope this helps!